Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pooh Bear Trilogy...




Thanks Aunty Angela for screen printing these Ninjago shirts for Sami and Jules for the school social. They practiced their moves-and made quite the ninja for the school social


We attempted to make this Pooh Bear Trilogy of creations at Stamp club on Friday night. It took quite a lot longer than usual (due to the punch art taking so long)-but we all managed to complete all 3 projects... Next time we will work on some projects that don't seem so daunting to accomplish in a few hours on a Friday night.

5 comments:

Kim Score said...

very cute! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

GAscrappnGramma said...

OMG I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! My daughter used to be a huge Pooh fan. She is now 26 years old. I would love to know what you used to make these as I have some pics of yester year that would be soooo cute with these!!!

Kelli B said...

so adorable! I would love to also know what punches you used to make them. they're SO cute!

Cheri said...

I am assuming Piglet and Pooh were made with my oh so favorite OWL Punch and Piglets ears are made with the Bird Wings in the Bird Punch. Thank you Thank you for showing me another use for these punches. I had no clue when I bought the owl punch I would find so many things to make with it. I am now following you!!

Bev said...

some of the cutest punch art I have seen, you are very clever!

 
Follow Me on Pinterest